Just three days before the race and we would like to make a last update on Limassol Triathlon race
and try to incorporate some answers to the most frequent questions of participants in the past few days.
- The Start List will be updated after the registration closure.
- There will be a water station in the run course. Runners can get water in cups, but they will have the obligation to drop the empty cups within the drop zone (20m from the water station). Also, water will be available at the finish.
- For faster check-in please have your safe pass in printed form or vaccination certificate or PCR or Rapid test readily available.
- Face mask is obligatory in all areas of the race before and after the race. You are allowed to take the mask off only during racing.
- The wetsuit will be optional.
- You are allowed to race with any type of bike. No Drafting.
- The race number must be visible from the back while cycling and front while running. We recommend using race belt for turning the race number on the back and front. Race belts are not provided but there will be a limited number for sale at the registration.
- Finally we remind you that everyone participating in the event must complete and submit a pre-event health declaration two days before the start of the event (on Friday 15/10/21).
Only a few days remain until Limassol Triathlon. We kindly ask you to check if the information in the Start List is correct. In case you think that something is wrong please notify us the soonest. There will be no changes in the morning of the race.
Below you will find some important information regarding the event. Please read it carefully. We ask for your support and cooperation in following the Rules to have a successful, safe and fair event that every competitor will enjoy.
- There will be no live briefing before the event, but you can find all the information you need to participate on the event website.
- Also, on the race website you will find FAQs and competition rules. We would like to stress that it is very important during the bike course to stay always at the very left side of the lane allowing faster competitors to over take from your right. Over-taking from the left leads immediately to disqualification.
- Covid-19 safe racing. Please familiarize yourself with the COVID19 guidance for safe racing and follow the procedures. Note that everyone participating in the event must complete and submit a pre-event health declaration two days before the start of the event (Friday 15/10/21). This is a requirement for the participation in the race.
- When you finish your race please remove and drop your timing chip in the bin provided at the finish area.
- If you need to communicate with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 13th October 2021.