Just three days before the race and we would like to make a last update on Limassol Triathlon race
and try to incorporate some answers to the most frequent questions of participants in the past few days.
- The Start List will be updated after the registration closure.
- There will be a water station in the run course. Runners can get water in cups, but they will have the obligation to drop the empty cups within the drop zone (20m from the water station). Also, water will be available at the finish.
- For faster check-in please have your safe pass in printed form or vaccination certificate or PCR or Rapid test readily available.
- Face mask is obligatory in all areas of the race before and after the race. You are allowed to take the mask off only during racing.
- The wetsuit will be optional.
- You are allowed to race with any type of bike. No Drafting.
- The race number must be visible from the back while cycling and front while running. We recommend using race belt for turning the race number on the back and front. Race belts are not provided but there will be a limited number for sale at the registration.
- Finally we remind you that everyone participating in the event must complete and submit a pre-event health declaration two days before the start of the event (on Friday 15/10/21).