Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Half Marathon, Team Relay 3x7Km, 10Km, 5Km.
3rd December, 2023
About Ayia Napa Half Marathon
Ayia Napa Half Marathon is an open invitation to runners from all over the world to take part in a friendly yet amazing race.
The course is relatively flat and fast. If you’re one of those people who wants to set a personal record or run a fast time for your first half marathon, this is the race for you.
At the same time take the chance to discover one of the best holiday resorts with golden sands and scenic landscape.
Enter this event and enjoy spring in winter doing your favourite activity.
Introducing Half Marathon Team Relay
The Marathon Team Relay been a popular part of many marathons for many years. We are introducing the Half Marathon Team 3x7Km. Three colleagues or friends run in a relay form and by this complete the half marathon distance together. The finish time of the last runner counts as the team result.
This section contains very important information regarding the preparation for your race.
The event will take place on Sunday 3rd December 2023
The event will take place at Nissi Beach Resort (Taverna).
- Half Marathon
- Half Marathon Team 3X7Km
- 10Km Road Race
- 5Km Road Race
|Half Marathon||Half Marathon Team 3x7Km||10Km Road Race||5Km Road Race|
A category is valid if at least 5 participants have registered for that category
All Finishers will receive a Finishers Medal.
The first three male and female overall finishers will receive a cup during the Prize Awarding Ceremony.
Registration is only possible using the online system and the deadline is the 30/11/2023 or when reaching the maximum number of participants.
The event T-shirt can be purchased during registration until 26/11/2023
All our events are invitation events, and the organisers may refuse entry to any competitor, on any grounds, and at their own discretion without explanation.
We understand occasionally it may be necessary for you to withdraw or transfer your entry. To be as fare as possible our transfer and withdrawal policy is strictly as below, and no exceptions are made for illness or injury.
Cancellations and transfers must be made in writing either by e mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry Fees are non-refundable.
- With notification up to 30 days and over before the event date a credit note for the entry fee will be issued valid for two years and only for the same participant.
- With notification of less than 30 days before the event date there will be strictly no refund or transfer.
- To cancel your registration, you don’t need to give explanations, nor you need a medical certificate.
- Nireas Triathlon reserves the right to change the date or time of the Event due to bad weather or outside influences that are beyond their control. No refund of the Entry Fee will be made because of any change in the date or start time of the Event.
- It is not possible to transfer a slot to another participant.
Rules and Regulations
We would like to draw your attention to some important rules:
The officials have the right to disqualify participants for reasons of misbehaviour during or before the race.
You shall adhere to the directions, instructions of the volunteers and the officials.
The entry fee includes:
- Race entry
- Electronic timing system
- Finisher’s medal
- Water stations, first aid stations and toilets.
- Refreshments and fruits at the finish line.
The progress of your race is registered by a Race Timing Chip (transponder).
Your Timing Chip is built into the back of your race number. Don’t tamper with the chip and wear your number on the front of your top where race officials can see it.
The results will be available online as soon as possible after the event and top places will be announced on race day during the awards ceremony.
Withdrawal during race
If you drop-out of the race, please inform one of the staff members on the course, at transition area, or at the finish line as soon as possible and before you go home, so we know that you are safe.
During the race, first aid personnel will be available at the TA.
Every competitor is advised to have an own individual accident insurance which covers medical treatment in case of severe injury or illness as well as a possible stay in a hospital.
Facilities available at the start and finish line
- Water stations
- First Aid Centre
- No changing rooms or showers are available.
Only a few days remain until Ayia Napa Half Marathon.
We kindly ask you to check if the information in the Start List is correct. In case you think that something is wrong please notify us at email@example.com not later that Friday 18:00. There will be no changes in the morning of the race.
The schedule is as follows:
In the race morning try your best to be at the registration as early as possible. The registration will close at 7:30 exactly.
We advise you to visit the event website where you can find important information on the race, the schedule of the events and the routes. Please read them carefully.
All distances will start under the start/finish arch at Nissi Beach Taverna area at the scheduled times.
After your race starts you must exit the start/finish and proceed to Nissi Avenue. The runners will proceed to the Nissi beach Av. and turn left.
The course will be on the cycle / pedestrian way. Running on the road tarmac will be at your own responsibility. Crossings will be marshalled.
- The 5K is one lap to the 5K/10K turn around point and back.
- The 10K is two laps on the same course as the 5K. The turn around for the second lap is near the START/FINISH line.
- The Half Marathon consists of three laps up to the 21K turn around point with an additional loop by Ayia Napa Marina and back. The turn around for the second lap is near the START/FINISH line.
- The 3x7Km is done in laps of 7Km on the Half Marathon course. The team members will wait at a booth near the Start/Finish for the change. The time of the team will be the time of the third runner crossing the finish line.
The awards will take place at 11:00 at the start/finish area.
We also ask for your support and cooperation in following the Rules to have a successful, safe, and fair event that every competitor will enjoy.
Please be informed that there will be no changes or transfers in the morning of the race.
Good luck and enjoy the race!!
|Race Number pickup||06:30 – 07:30 @ Nissi Beach Taverna|
|Half Marathon and Half Marathon Relay Start||8:00|
|10Km Road Race Start||8:05|
|5Km Road Race Start||8:10|
|HALF MARATHON TEAM 3X7Km||€40|
|10Km ROAD RACE||€15|
|5Km ROAD RACE||€15|